This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Senior Vice President and top producer Esther Percal #1 agent, in terms of sales, for EWM Realtors in 2014. She is one of South Florida’s most recognized and respected real estate executives and has received numerous accolades, including the EWM Chairman’s Club Award and The Fame Award given by The Miami Herald and the Florida Builders Association.
During the interview Esther gives great new advice based on her knowledge and experience on how to:
- Work with high-end clients.
- Specialize and farm an area.
- Take advantage of different markets, not just the high-end listing.
Great quotes from Esther:
- “Focus, focus, focus! Start small, concentrate on one building, then two buildings, then one block, then two blocks.”
- “If you are getting started understand that there is a whole market of 300k houses that you could make a lot of money on.”
This interview is brought to you by: