This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel as a moderator of the Panel “Why Miami & The Beach” at the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce Real Estate Luncheon, interviewed five major experts of the industry.
The five panelists:
- Jay Parker, CEO of Douglas Elliman’s Florida Brokerage.
- Louis Birdman, CEO at Birdman Real Estate Development, LLC & Co-Developer at One Thousand Museum.
- Harvey Hernandez, founder, chairman & CEO of Newgard Development Group.
- Chris Leavitt, director of luxury sales, Douglas Elliman Real Estate & star of Million Dollar Listing Miami on Bravo.
- Eloy Carmenate, executive director at Douglas Elliman Real Estate.
Great takeaways from this panel:
- “The instability in other markets is driving people to the USA.” Jay Parker
- “The Smart money always goes to safety, stability and security.” Louis Birdman
- “The hottest market by far is the downtown Miami area.” Harvey Hernandez
- “Mixed-use development in the Brickell Avenue corridor is making the area just south of downtown Miami like its own chic little city.” Chris Leavitt
- “The area that I am the most excited about in the future is Wynwood and the Miami Design District,” Birdman said inland development will become more prevalent: “As developers, we have to look at what we can do to pull people away from the beach.” Louis Birdman
Don’t miss this amazing interview with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate professionals in South Florida.